The Voodoo Robotics logos are powerful symbols of warehouse automation. The logos must be legible and maintain the integrity of their form, color and gradient. Here are some rules of the road when using one of our logos.
- Do not alter, rotate, or modify the logo.
- Do not animate the logo or make it talk, squeak, or move.
- Do not surround the logo with other animals or creatures.
- Do not accessorize the logo with extra elements.
- Do not anthropomorphize the logo.
- Do not overemphasize the logo.
- Do not use previous versions of the logo.
- Follow the clear space guidance in this document.
When you’re using one of our logos with other graphic elements, make sure you give the logo some room to breathe. The empty space around the logo should be at least 150% of the width of the logo. To ensure the logo maintains its visual impact, do not go any smaller than 100 pixels wide.
The “Voodoo Robotics,” “VoodooRobotics” and “VoodooDevices” names, logos, and any other marks on this site and on Voodoo Robotics related materials are the exclusive property of Voodoo Robotics.
By using the Voodoo Robotics trademarks and resources on this site, you agree to follow the Voodoo Robotics Brand, Color, and Trademark Guidelines.
Other trademark names appear throughout material on this website. Rather than list the names and entities that own those trademarks or insert a trademark symbol with each mention of the trademarked name, Voodoo Robotics states that it is using those names in editorial fashion only for the benefit of the trademark owner, with no intention of infringing on the trademark. No mention of a company or trademark is intended to convey endorsement or other affiliation with Voodoo Robotics.
Customers should seek independent legal counsel to determine what laws and regulations apply to them to ensure that they are in compliance. Voodoo Robotics does not provide legal services or advice.
Voodoo Robotics Inc. (“Voodoo Robotics”) reserves the right to cancel, modify, or change these Guidelines at any time at its sole discretion without notice. These Guidelines apply to your use of the Voodoo Robotics trademarks. You may use the Voodoo Robotics trademarks solely for the purposes expressly authorized by Voodoo Robotics. Strict compliance with these Guidelines is required at all times, and any use of the Voodoo Robotics trademarks in violation of these Guidelines will automatically terminate any license related to your use of the Voodoo Robotics trademarks.
- You may not alter the Voodoo Robotics trademarks in any manner, including, but not limited to, changing the proportion, color or shape of the Voodoo Robotics trademarks, or adding or removing any elements from the Voodoo Robotics trademarks.
- The Voodoo Robotics trademarks must appear by themselves, with reasonable spacing between each side of the marks and other visual, graphic or textual elements.
- The Voodoo Robotics trademarks should not be placed in any way that that interferes with the readability or display of the entirety of the Voodoo Robotics trademarks.
- You may not use the Voodoo Robotics trademarks in any manner that implies sponsorship or endorsement by Voodoo Robotics without an express written permission and license from Voodoo Robotics.
- You may not use the Voodoo Robotics trademarks to disparage Voodoo Robotics, its products or services, or in a manner which, in Voodoo Robotics’ sole discretion, may diminish or tarnish Voodoo Robotics’ goodwill in the Voodoo Robotics trademarks
- You may not use the Voodoo Robotics trademarks to refer to any other product or service other than Voodoo Robotics. The Voodoo Robotics marks must only be used to reference Voodoo Robotics products.
- When creating a product, app, website, or other service that uses or interacts with Voodoo Robotics, use a unique name, logo and design that cannot be confused with the Voodoo Robotics trademarks. You should not apply for any trademarks or domains that include the Voodoo Robotics trademarks or any other confusingly similar variations.
- You must display one of the following statements in materials that display the Voodoo Robotics trademarks:
- “Voodoo Robotics, Big Block Server, VoodooDevices and the Voodoo Robotics logos are all trademarks of Voodoo Robotics.”
- “Voodoo Robotics, Big Block Server, VoodooDevices and the Voodoo Robotics logos are trademarks of Voodoo Robotics.”
- You acknowledge that all rights to the Voodoo Robotics trademarks are the exclusive property of Voodoo Robotics, and all goodwill generated through your use of the Voodoo Robotics trademarks will inure to the sole benefit of Voodoo Robotics. You will not take any action that is in conflict with Voodoo Robotics rights in, or ownership of, the Voodoo Robotics trademarks.
Voodoo Robotics reserves the rights, exercisable at its sole discretion, to modify these Guidelines, the Voodoo Robotics trademark at any time and to take appropriate action against any unauthorized or nonconforming use of the Voodoo Robotics trademark. If you have any questions about these Guidelines, please contact email@example.com.