Our Pick-to-Light system uses the ultimate standard – a simple web URL.
The Pick-to-Light devices easily integrate with your existing ERP or WMS. A simple URL request, sent to our server on the Amazon Cloud, causes the associated Pick-to-Light device to light up with two lines of custom text.
For example, the device can display the picker’s name, SKU and quantity to pick, or it could indicate into which bin the picked inventory should be placed.
Here are some ideas:
- Light up the device with the picker’s name, quantity, and SKU to pick.
- Indicate the bin or tote where a picked item should be placed.
- Display special handling or packing instructions.
- Indicate who has been assigned to this pick-cart or forklift.
- Indicate what area of the warehouse a picker with a cart should begin picking.
- Indicate that all items for an order have been sorted, and the order is ready for packaging.
It’s so easy that you can even use Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets to generate URL’s and light up the devices!