What is a Cloud Display Device?
A simple call causes the associated Cloud Display Device to light up with multiple lines of custom text – in any language using Western text. Text size scales to fit the display. Assign different colors to different pickers or different priorities. Integration with your WMS/ERP is simple. In fact, the system even works with Microsoft Excel!
Cloud Display Devices can be used in all sorts of ways: pick-to-light, put-to-light, picking carts, order sortation, quarantine, kitting, will-call, and more!
Barcodes can be used both for item SKUs and for acknowledging individual picks–at the same time! Ask us how.
Voodoo Robotics CEO Trevor Blumenau explains the Voodoo Robotics solution at the SVT Robotics booth at MODEX 2022 in Atlanta.
Cloud display devices save money. They make warehouses more efficient and prevent pick errors. In purchasing our wireless IoT devices:
- There is no big up-front $$$ server purchase
- There is no complicated installation with special wiring.
- Moving the system or altering configuration is trivial.
- No reengineering of your operations to add special barcodes or labels is required (we support barcodes if you want to use them)
- No forced purchase of support every year (although support is available if you need it)
A simple URL allows for easy integration with your WMS/ERP or even Microsoft Excel!
- Secure Protocol and Server. Use your server prefix
- Device ID. Use the specific device ID for your Cloud Display Device
- Message Type. Indicate your message type: ‘flash’ or ‘display’
- Message Text. Use up to 5 lines for Modern Cloud Display Devices or 2 lines of text for Classic Devices
- Custom Tune. Use a custom tune or indicate ‘none’
- Seconds and color. Indicate the number of seconds for light illumination and the color
A simple URL causes the device to light up with any two lines of custom text – in almost any language you need! Constructing a URL is easy!